Skip to main content

HELP ME HELP YOU


UNDERSTAND ME

 
 
 
Many people keep on asking why they cannot find themselves in good relations with others and keep blaming others.
Well, Let's look at the art of communication as a major key point of developing healthy relationships.
 
Communication is an essential in any given relationships we find ourselves in.
A person is able to air out his or her thoughts and opinions on certain issues and hence discuss with the other party involved for a better outcome. This reduces chances of stress caused by overthinking on a certain itchy matter and as we all know, a problem shared is a problem half solved.
 
A good communicator or communication entails:
  1. Knowing what you want to communicate.
  2. Listening to what others are saying.
  3. Developing solutions that will be for the good of all parties involved (Commonly known as the win-win situation).
  4. Expressing appreciation.
 
HELP ME HELP YOU
 
 
Expecting someone to know or read your mind is very unproductive since you'll always be disappointed and angry towards them as they will not live up to your unrealistic expectation. It is also unfair as it is an assumption that they have supernatural powers. (The only assumptions i know of are in physics and since we aint talking of physics today, I'll skip on the topic). We are all humans, so do unto others what you want done unto you even the Holy scriptures say so.
 
We always know ourselves better than anybody does. However, it is very important and for our own good to inquire from others how they view us and this can help us analyze ourselves and change where necessary to have good relations with others.
This is all achieved through communication.
 
In addition to all that, HONESTY is the key to effective communication since such a a trait builds and bind people in a given relationship at all time. We often think that a little lie cannot damage a thing, which is very untrue. Lies once discovered can lead to being mistrusted forever and lowers your dignity too.
You will never be at peace with yourself when you tell lies that bind you and the other party involved. Never Ever!!!
 
#peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALIVANI

      "Nani anataka kwenda boarding school?" My mother asked as we just sat there starring at her wondering what she meant by boarding school. Oh! And so it happened I was the only one who didn't understand as my brother replied saying he would never to to boarding and if it reached a time for him to be in high school then my parents should be living in the neighbouring.     So now my parents turned to me with a warm smile, explained what it meant by boarding school. The fact that I'd leave behind my new friends, ( in case i forgot to mention, we were just a few months old in this town #80403 so i managed to pick out a few friends in the school i was at ), made me be hesitant. "You will have new uniforms, new shoes, anything that you'll want you'll have it new" that's my father saying. My brother just shook his head as if to pity me.     Mmmh...new shoes! I thought to myself. I've always wanted to have these bata toug

WHAT IF IT LEAKS OUT

I know you probably think i am to talk about sperm or semen leaking out of the vagina after intercourse. By the way, can you still conceive if sperm leaks out after having sex? And yes, it is normal for sperm to leak out of the vagina after sex because there was enough of the ejaculate, I think. Again, can you still conceive if sperm leak out? Well, I am no expert in this but if he ejaculates deeply inside you, then no matter how much it leaks out, enough sperm will have reached the cervical mucus. PHEW! Now you already think I am to talk about Kenya. More so these people like Chebukati, sijui ChiloBAE, IEBC itself. The two main Presidential seat candidates and how sijui who leaked what about FORM THARI FOUR what and what mara Maraga, NAH, I pass. I have come across so many definitions of a Human Being and that which interested me the most is this; " The only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them." ( Samue

THE COMMON BEACH WEAR

So, at one point in my life, I worked in the print media hoping to get myself through to the TV.  I managed to get some of my articles published with my own byline. ( Treeza can testify to this. hehe.)Well that's a story for another day. This particular one i wrote on 29/1/2014. Titled it THE COMMON BEACH WEAR IN RELATION TO OUR HEALTH, got itself published through so today I'll just give it a small touch. My articles always paved way in the LIFESTYLE column in the newspaper. Oh and by the way, Owiti Samwel, I call him Witty (I'll definitely write about him someday so relax), has been one of my loyal 'fans' throughout my print and radio experience. ( I just wanted to point it out to feel good. lol) #80403 Most of us choose to purchase used clothing for a variety of reasons. It can be down to them being cheaper than having to purchase new clothing fresh off the rack or it can be down to many having a preference of vintage clothing which has been pa