Skip to main content

EASTER FORBIDS SEX




MOLA ATUPE IMANI ZIUNGANE NYOYO ZETU
There's so much about Easter I actually dunno what exactly to put across today.
With this Easter I think it'll be the longest weekend ever in 2018. Kwanza with us being Kenyans kuna watu 'watakufa' on Thursday evening and 'wafufuke' on Tuesday, almost literally. The likes of kina Joe Muchiri - okay silly guts, just don't crucify me. 😂
ENGAGE IN PHOTOSHOOT
With Easter and the 40 days lent period I think it's more of the same as Ramadhan period for the Muslims.
We all know the Islamic calendar is based on the cycle of the moon. Now, why do Muslims celebrate Ramadhan? First of all, it is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar.  And it is believed to be the month the first revelation of the Quran to the prophet Muhammad to have taken place so...
During the Ramadhan period, Muslims abstain from eating, drinking, smoking, sex and are only allowed to eat very early in the morning before sunrise and in the evening hours,the Iftar meal (now this I know cause nadowea Sana, lol)
This year Ramadhan may actually be on May.



WHO'S IN FOR CHOMA TREAT?




Ever noticed the Easter dates aren't fixed? I hear bora they fall under the first quarter of the year.
Early Christians wanted to observe Easter around the time of the Jewish festival of Passover as that is when the last supper is thought to have taken place. As the Hebrew calendar is based on both solar and lunar cycles, Passover changes each year and that in turn makes Easter change too.
HALLER PARK
Ebu kwanza get yourself this series, DIG.
Issa Must watch, there's just something about it.

Can you tell why Christ was crucified with arms wide open instead of just being straight upwards?  Yeah yeah, thought so. He was actually symbolising Embracing the whole world hence regardless of the sins of mankind, Christ has the heart for us all.
As Christians, Easter is the most celebrated holiday than even Christmas, well, I tend to think.  Easter is the only season in Christian calendar that justify salvation  through crucification and resurrection of Christ.  It is through this that Christians actually have the basis of believing life after death, since Christ had power over death.


Something I've never understood (not stupidity though),  Christ died for our sins yes, let's say on a Friday then resurrected after the third day, wait, sasa ata it's gotten worse, is it that he resurrected On the third day ama After the third day?  Jesus Christ!!! 😂 
Now is this Third day rather after third day on a Sunday ama Monday? Do we count Friday as day one or count 24hours from crucification to make day one on Saturday?  Again, Jesus Christ!!!


WARISS FUN WITH NO HOMIES?

By the way, He was crucified on the sixth hour of that day, say that Friday. 
BEACH ACTIVITIES WRAPS IT ALL
These are the happenings that came along during this hour ( I know this cause back in my primary school days in Ukambani - yeah I had to 😂, we used to make songs to complement our memory on what was being taught more so in C.R.E and Social Studies. Joel David and Mark Kisio can attest to this, lol)
Any who see below and attach your own tune to sing along:
     It was the sixth hour
     The sun stopped shinning
     There was darkness in the whole
       World
     The curtain hanging in the temple
     Was torn into two
     Then Jesus cried in a loud voice
     "Father into thy hands I commit my
       Spirit"
     Then Jesus breathe His last

So, how do you celebrate your Easter? Since it is the 'mourning' of Christ' death and celebration of his resurrection all together. 
Is there a specific way as to how we Kenyans celebrate Easter? Na kwanza vile Easter this time will be extending to 1st April (fools day)  are we allowed to carry on with our silly mischievous whatevers on that day?
Btw my birthday is on 24th April.
BLEK PENTHA
Many cultures around the world use eggs decorated/painted eggs.  Why you know? To symbolise resurrection of Christ as egg itself is a symbol of new life,  fertility and rebirth.


DOs and DON'Ts during Easter season
There's actually no specific Dos and Don'ts accompanying the Easter holiday.  It totally depends on oneself, your religion, culture and beliefs.
Most people choose to maintain sexual purity by abstaining from sexual activities. Others deviate from eating certain meals, drinks and controlling themselves from activities like partying and the likes - though there are those who fully party throughout the season.
BECAUSE...FAMILY.

WHAT IS LIFE WITH NO KENYAN MEMES?
















If you don't know what to do during this holiday here are some few tips you could borrow:
1.  Engage in spiritual activities like volunteering in church activities.
2. Visit and provide for the less fortune members of the society.
3. Visit prisoners. - show them love, remind them that they are forgiven and that there's life after prison, better yet, a more improved one from the mistakes they did.
4. Engage in fun activities with friends. Like swimming, nyamchom and the likes.







Shinda hapo ukingoja Easter forbids sex, haha bye! 


(This article was inspired by my colleague Gerald Omondi)


#80403meets80100
#butLetsTalkLiterature
#peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALIVANI

      "Nani anataka kwenda boarding school?" My mother asked as we just sat there starring at her wondering what she meant by boarding school. Oh! And so it happened I was the only one who didn't understand as my brother replied saying he would never to to boarding and if it reached a time for him to be in high school then my parents should be living in the neighbouring.     So now my parents turned to me with a warm smile, explained what it meant by boarding school. The fact that I'd leave behind my new friends, ( in case i forgot to mention, we were just a few months old in this town #80403 so i managed to pick out a few friends in the school i was at ), made me be hesitant. "You will have new uniforms, new shoes, anything that you'll want you'll have it new" that's my father saying. My brother just shook his head as if to pity me.     Mmmh...new shoes! I thought to myself. I've always wanted to have these bata toug

WHAT IF IT LEAKS OUT

I know you probably think i am to talk about sperm or semen leaking out of the vagina after intercourse. By the way, can you still conceive if sperm leaks out after having sex? And yes, it is normal for sperm to leak out of the vagina after sex because there was enough of the ejaculate, I think. Again, can you still conceive if sperm leak out? Well, I am no expert in this but if he ejaculates deeply inside you, then no matter how much it leaks out, enough sperm will have reached the cervical mucus. PHEW! Now you already think I am to talk about Kenya. More so these people like Chebukati, sijui ChiloBAE, IEBC itself. The two main Presidential seat candidates and how sijui who leaked what about FORM THARI FOUR what and what mara Maraga, NAH, I pass. I have come across so many definitions of a Human Being and that which interested me the most is this; " The only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them." ( Samue

THE COMMON BEACH WEAR

So, at one point in my life, I worked in the print media hoping to get myself through to the TV.  I managed to get some of my articles published with my own byline. ( Treeza can testify to this. hehe.)Well that's a story for another day. This particular one i wrote on 29/1/2014. Titled it THE COMMON BEACH WEAR IN RELATION TO OUR HEALTH, got itself published through so today I'll just give it a small touch. My articles always paved way in the LIFESTYLE column in the newspaper. Oh and by the way, Owiti Samwel, I call him Witty (I'll definitely write about him someday so relax), has been one of my loyal 'fans' throughout my print and radio experience. ( I just wanted to point it out to feel good. lol) #80403 Most of us choose to purchase used clothing for a variety of reasons. It can be down to them being cheaper than having to purchase new clothing fresh off the rack or it can be down to many having a preference of vintage clothing which has been pa