Skip to main content

DRY WINE






When someone tells you they are experiencing dry spell, it simply means they have just realized they haven't had sex in a while and want to change that probably because they think you are the best option they could have.  So run, and run fast. Well, unless you want to hit or be hit by it. Haha! 
Well well well, public opinion is extremely a mutable thing.



we can go out to feel pretty







We all know that you are most likely to meet people through friends and friends of friends and that you also have to get yourself out there.




we could choose to go with our boyfriends







But bars and clubs seems to offer a better chance of getting noticed, flirting and touching to build sexual attraction more so short - term sexual goals.




By the way, Would you get yourself into a relationship with someone you met in the club?
Actually, I'd say you are too judgmental if you consider all the girls in the club to be sluts.









Note that there's a difference between dressing sexy and dressing trashy. Kwanza men will consider sleeping with the "trashy - looking" girl but also will not afford to bring her home to mama.






also, meet cool photographers


Some girls just go to clubs for the loud music maybe because anaishi kwa ploti and neighbours are too conservative to tolerate loud music haha okay lame, yeah, maybe, whatever! 









But seriously, not all girls in the clubs are night hunters - if you know what I mean.
Think of reasons like the good loud music ( I hear if you can talk and still be audible enough to your friend in the club, then the DJ is not doing it right),  the dancing, birthday parties... I mean, it's all about having fun and a good time. At least from your daily routine of office, maybe school work and home.  




And yes, I know we could do the dancing from home in our rooms but it's just not the same as having music literally being blasted at your eardrums and knowing everyone is in the same mental place as you. 




And to the dudes who go to clubs to purely hunt and get a chips funga, it's up to you to spot girls who are there for the party and those who are there for the after party.




nyamchom is the real deal also






Again, would you consider rather be in a relationship with someone you met in the club?

Also,Drop a comment siting your experiences in the clubs, random experiences.




#80403meets80100
#letsTalkLiterature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALIVANI

      "Nani anataka kwenda boarding school?" My mother asked as we just sat there starring at her wondering what she meant by boarding school. Oh! And so it happened I was the only one who didn't understand as my brother replied saying he would never to to boarding and if it reached a time for him to be in high school then my parents should be living in the neighbouring.     So now my parents turned to me with a warm smile, explained what it meant by boarding school. The fact that I'd leave behind my new friends, ( in case i forgot to mention, we were just a few months old in this town #80403 so i managed to pick out a few friends in the school i was at ), made me be hesitant. "You will have new uniforms, new shoes, anything that you'll want you'll have it new" that's my father saying. My brother just shook his head as if to pity me.     Mmmh...new shoes! I thought to myself. I've always wanted to have these bata toug

WHAT IF IT LEAKS OUT

I know you probably think i am to talk about sperm or semen leaking out of the vagina after intercourse. By the way, can you still conceive if sperm leaks out after having sex? And yes, it is normal for sperm to leak out of the vagina after sex because there was enough of the ejaculate, I think. Again, can you still conceive if sperm leak out? Well, I am no expert in this but if he ejaculates deeply inside you, then no matter how much it leaks out, enough sperm will have reached the cervical mucus. PHEW! Now you already think I am to talk about Kenya. More so these people like Chebukati, sijui ChiloBAE, IEBC itself. The two main Presidential seat candidates and how sijui who leaked what about FORM THARI FOUR what and what mara Maraga, NAH, I pass. I have come across so many definitions of a Human Being and that which interested me the most is this; " The only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them." ( Samue

THE COMMON BEACH WEAR

So, at one point in my life, I worked in the print media hoping to get myself through to the TV.  I managed to get some of my articles published with my own byline. ( Treeza can testify to this. hehe.)Well that's a story for another day. This particular one i wrote on 29/1/2014. Titled it THE COMMON BEACH WEAR IN RELATION TO OUR HEALTH, got itself published through so today I'll just give it a small touch. My articles always paved way in the LIFESTYLE column in the newspaper. Oh and by the way, Owiti Samwel, I call him Witty (I'll definitely write about him someday so relax), has been one of my loyal 'fans' throughout my print and radio experience. ( I just wanted to point it out to feel good. lol) #80403 Most of us choose to purchase used clothing for a variety of reasons. It can be down to them being cheaper than having to purchase new clothing fresh off the rack or it can be down to many having a preference of vintage clothing which has been pa