Skip to main content

ME MYSELF AND I









Is there any good argument against the fact that your health is your most important asset in this life? Good health is foundation matter in life since without good health, it becomes difficult to achieve any important goal.

There are smart ways to save money but skipping out on health insurance is not one of them. You insure your cars, home and other material items so why would you decide to put yourself last? Yes, they can be very costly but have you ever thought about what it would cost to fix YOU if something went wrong? Well, insurance can seem expensive but not having it can cost much more. The more necessary a good is, the lower the price elasticity of demand, as people will attempt to buy it no matter the price.

No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point. Uninsured people receive less medical care and less timely care, they have worse health outcomes. Health insurance protects you from unexpected high medical costs. You pay less for covered in-network healthcare even before you meet your deductible. You may be healthy now but the onset of a sudden or serious illness or a traumatic event can leave you with staggering medical bills.

Major medical insurance is a type of coverage that provides benefits for a broad range of health-care services, both inpatient and outpatient. Health insurance can save you money on routine doctor's visits, prescription drug coverage, preventative care and other medical services.






REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO TAKE UP A MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER

Most people take medical insurance to take care of their physical health or due to increased susceptibility to life cycle diseases (to take care of critical illness). 
Well, I'll just highlight some of the reasons as to why you'd need a medical insurance to evaluate on the need of having one for yourself.

1. Speedy access to diagnosis and treatment. 
2. Fast track hospital appointments. 
3. Luxury of own private room in a hospital in the case of hospitalization.  
4. Access to the latest licensed drugs and proven treatments. 
5. It's affordable. 
     There's always a policy that can meet the health needs of any person in the country.
6. Accidents happen. 
     Germs and genetics are not the only threats to your health. A freak accident can also lead to loss of      health.  Managing your injuries after an accident can be very expensive.  A good insurance policy        will help you get back on your feet as you work to get back to good health. 
7. Option of extended cancer cover for additional treatment and support. 
8. The cover can also be tailored with options including Therapies, covering physiotherapy,                      osteotherapy and chiropractic treatment with an addition of out patient options.  
9. It earns you tax relief. 
    Well, you might not find this quite a reason to take up the cover but let me point out on it anyway. The Kenyan tax procedures assures you of a tax relief of 15% on the premiums you've paid per annum. Let's say you spend 50,000/- on premiums for a health insurance policy in one year, then you will get a tax relief of 7,500/- . 
           I dedicate this point to the persons who                mostly ask for cash back when they don't              happen to use their cover in that given                  period of running their cover.  ðŸ˜‡
10. Last but not least is: Health is                                                                irreplaceable. 


Oh and also, you do not have to call for a "kamchango" when you have yourself a medical insurance to pay off your medical bills.



To get yourself a medical insurance cover and more clarification, you can email: mercymuli70@gmail.com



      

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MALIVANI

      "Nani anataka kwenda boarding school?" My mother asked as we just sat there starring at her wondering what she meant by boarding school. Oh! And so it happened I was the only one who didn't understand as my brother replied saying he would never to to boarding and if it reached a time for him to be in high school then my parents should be living in the neighbouring.     So now my parents turned to me with a warm smile, explained what it meant by boarding school. The fact that I'd leave behind my new friends, ( in case i forgot to mention, we were just a few months old in this town #80403 so i managed to pick out a few friends in the school i was at ), made me be hesitant. "You will have new uniforms, new shoes, anything that you'll want you'll have it new" that's my father saying. My brother just shook his head as if to pity me.     Mmmh...new shoes! I thought to myself. I've always wanted to have these bata toug

WHAT IF IT LEAKS OUT

I know you probably think i am to talk about sperm or semen leaking out of the vagina after intercourse. By the way, can you still conceive if sperm leaks out after having sex? And yes, it is normal for sperm to leak out of the vagina after sex because there was enough of the ejaculate, I think. Again, can you still conceive if sperm leak out? Well, I am no expert in this but if he ejaculates deeply inside you, then no matter how much it leaks out, enough sperm will have reached the cervical mucus. PHEW! Now you already think I am to talk about Kenya. More so these people like Chebukati, sijui ChiloBAE, IEBC itself. The two main Presidential seat candidates and how sijui who leaked what about FORM THARI FOUR what and what mara Maraga, NAH, I pass. I have come across so many definitions of a Human Being and that which interested me the most is this; " The only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them." ( Samue

THE COMMON BEACH WEAR

So, at one point in my life, I worked in the print media hoping to get myself through to the TV.  I managed to get some of my articles published with my own byline. ( Treeza can testify to this. hehe.)Well that's a story for another day. This particular one i wrote on 29/1/2014. Titled it THE COMMON BEACH WEAR IN RELATION TO OUR HEALTH, got itself published through so today I'll just give it a small touch. My articles always paved way in the LIFESTYLE column in the newspaper. Oh and by the way, Owiti Samwel, I call him Witty (I'll definitely write about him someday so relax), has been one of my loyal 'fans' throughout my print and radio experience. ( I just wanted to point it out to feel good. lol) #80403 Most of us choose to purchase used clothing for a variety of reasons. It can be down to them being cheaper than having to purchase new clothing fresh off the rack or it can be down to many having a preference of vintage clothing which has been pa