Skip to main content

VALENTINE ME?


Mmmh...Valentines day! What could you possibly read about that you know not about yet?

First, let's save all the crap on the origin of this overrated day. Y'all can google that if you want to. But for the basics, it is named after a christian Martyr.

I have mixed feelings for this day.

okay!
The notion that Feb the 14th must exceed our expectations of a standard Saturday night is cliche. But it is totally okay and normal to feel like this day has to be an unforgettably romantic experience.

Love stories happen just like that. A girl meets boy. They are attracted to each other and before they realize, they are madly in love with each other. But is that it? NO. There is so much more to it. Struggles, conflicts, tears, misunderstandings, family issues and others are a part of almost every romantic relation. With all or some of these only is a love story formed.



When you are in love, the feeling changes the world around and takes you on a joy ride. As if in a drunken stupor, you tend to do these, which you never did. And yes! Love truly has the magic.

But then again, whether you are in a relationship or not, chances are you are going to feel a tinge of disappointment on this day. But do not worry, cause you are definitely not alone.




Let us curb this loneliness of the hyperboled Feb the 14th:
  • Avoid fancy restaurants like the plague. Who wants to wait 45 minutes to secure a table somewhere when you can pick up " chapati madondo, chips mwitu" and the likes in a matter of minutes? The Answer: NO ONE!
  • Look at all the money that is still in your wallet. Not having a date is money in the bank.

 Love is more time to share
It's really when you care
It's two people joined
I was in love with you
before you could drop a coin
It's a sense of trust,
but not enough lust
It's a commitment to be there,
but would you always be there
to share and care?


To wrap it up, this day is no different from BOXING DAY of  Dec the 26th in relation to gifting.
Shower ladies with gifts from indulgent perfume to lingerie.
For the men, nothing less from great knits, leather accessories and fun gadgets to make him smile. Also, matching underwear, a gaming headset, a card and a pair of sweatpants would do justice.

#80403meets80100
#peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALIVANI

      "Nani anataka kwenda boarding school?" My mother asked as we just sat there starring at her wondering what she meant by boarding school. Oh! And so it happened I was the only one who didn't understand as my brother replied saying he would never to to boarding and if it reached a time for him to be in high school then my parents should be living in the neighbouring.     So now my parents turned to me with a warm smile, explained what it meant by boarding school. The fact that I'd leave behind my new friends, ( in case i forgot to mention, we were just a few months old in this town #80403 so i managed to pick out a few friends in the school i was at ), made me be hesitant. "You will have new uniforms, new shoes, anything that you'll want you'll have it new" that's my father saying. My brother just shook his head as if to pity me.     Mmmh...new shoes! I thought to myself. I've always wanted to have these bata toug

EXCITED ABOUT YOU AT 25?

So, a close friend of mine suggested that I write about LIFE AT 25.(hey Clinton)  Well, I am not 25 - maybe not yet or already past it (guess you'll never know, lol). But come to think of it, there's so much to talk and write about it. One thing I know for sure is that most of us expect to have figured out everything (having a job,that dream car and a perfect life partner - name it all) by this age. People tend to feel so much pressure around this age. Society has a way to burden people with the many unnecessary expectations. Someone, actually at some point my boss, once told me, "If you won't have been married by age 25, forget about getting married!" Now all I could think of was finding me a boyfriend. What if no one wanted me? What if I end up having those creepy lonely nights without a husband? What will become of me without a complete perfect family of my own? What would people think about me? All this until one day I realized that 25 is

WHAT IF IT LEAKS OUT

I know you probably think i am to talk about sperm or semen leaking out of the vagina after intercourse. By the way, can you still conceive if sperm leaks out after having sex? And yes, it is normal for sperm to leak out of the vagina after sex because there was enough of the ejaculate, I think. Again, can you still conceive if sperm leak out? Well, I am no expert in this but if he ejaculates deeply inside you, then no matter how much it leaks out, enough sperm will have reached the cervical mucus. PHEW! Now you already think I am to talk about Kenya. More so these people like Chebukati, sijui ChiloBAE, IEBC itself. The two main Presidential seat candidates and how sijui who leaked what about FORM THARI FOUR what and what mara Maraga, NAH, I pass. I have come across so many definitions of a Human Being and that which interested me the most is this; " The only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them." ( Samue